[chirp_users] Problem with CHIRP under Ubuntu Linux

Jim Unroe
Sun Jan 13 10:16:29 PST 2019

Are you sure your TYT programming cable isn't for a DMR radio? My TYT
programming cable is wired straight through (no UART inside) because that
is handled internally by the radio itself. This programming cable will not
work for most radios supported by CHIRP.

Jim