[chirp_users] CSV File

Glenn At Home
Sat Jan 12 15:30:31 PST 2019

Hi,
I have uploaded my CSV file that I made up for my TYT TH-9800, using my Baofeng 5R and 9HP file, with a few additions for 11 meter.
I get an error on line 160 when importing it, and I'm wondering if it isn't going into the radio, because when I scan, I can't pick up anything from my hand-held.
Admittedly I don't yet know how to use the TYT, because I only know that the fourth button from the left reads scan and the furthest right button reads scan.
Without the 11-meter channels I put in, the CSV file works in my Baofengs.
Would anyone look at the CSV file and see if you might know why it isn't working?
Thanks.
Glenn

Sent From My Tabletop