[chirp_users] Error Programming Kenwood TM281

Jardy Dawson
Mon Feb 25 13:40:41 PST 2019

Did you verify in Device Manager that the cable is actually Comm 3?  Did you press firmly on the cable when plugging into the radio?

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Sent three weeks from now through a newly discovered worm hole in the space-time continuum.