[chirp_users] Uv-5rtp import frs gmrs channel

Jim Unroe
Mon Feb 25 13:06:33 PST 2019

> The strange thing is -on one of the radios, after downloading from radio, the "settings" tab is completely blank. The other one still has all the settings in the tab.

This is because one or more of the settings has an out-of-range value.
The debug.log file should give you a clue as to which settings have
this issue.

If you would like, you could email your "image" file to me. I should
be able to locate the misbehaving setting(s) and return the image with
valid values.