[chirp_users] Setting menu empty - UV-6R

Thomas Marchesseau
Mon Feb 18 12:41:26 PST 2019

Hi Team

that's my first email on this mailling list , and nearly my first email on
a mailling list :) , i hope i will not do mistakes .

My radio is a Baofeng UV-6R

I've recently installed CHIRP on a WIN7 Virtual-machine , and on my Mac .
In both system i can read and right  in Memory tab ( frequency , channel
and so on) , no problem.

but i see a "Setting tab" , this one is completely blank .
i've checked on internet and in all mods ( ie. for UV-5xx) guys are using
setting to change freq. range or other stuff ..
please find in attache  a screenshot

any advice?

Thanks in advance
Tom