[chirp_users] Programming Wouxun KG-UV2D

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sun Feb 17 11:52:36 PST 2019

It says that because it's not a Prolific driver.

It was my error, he was telling us clearly it was CH40 driver and I was not
familiar with that driver.

Markus, try what Dennis recommended this driver should work on Windows 10.
http://www.miklor.com/COM/software/P3200.zip

I am sorry I misunderstood you about the driver, it is the CH40 driver not
prolific.

With humble apologies, best regards,

David N1EA