[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-450D

Farren Constable
Mon Feb 11 10:11:54 PST 2019

Thanks. I'm trying to use chirp through my Yaesu SCU-17 interface box which
has serial ports and a sound card.  All my apps use that interface for CAT
control so I assumed it should work with chirp.  It uses a Silicon Labs
Dual CP2105 USB to UART bridge and a Silicon Labs driver version
6.7.4.261.  And the settings on that port in the device manager match the
radio: 4800,8,N,1. Although I'm not so sure on the flow control.  In
fldigi, for example, I need to enable RTS/CTS flow control for CAT to
work.  But, in the device manager, the only options for flow control are
None, Hardware, or Xon/Xoff.

-Farren / KB0AZJ

The Computer Shed
Business Computer Services