[chirp_users] Trouble loading Chirp on a laptop

Dennis Wage
Sat Feb 9 11:52:13 PST 2019

That's because you just finished installing it. Now you have to start the
program.

Hit the Windows key. Type 'chirp' and start the program.
[image: image.png]

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031