[chirp_users] IC-92AD Strangeness

Chuck Hast
Fri Feb 1 21:02:18 PST 2019

It starts at zero and stops at 849, since it starts at 0, it should go to
849, that will be the A memory channels,
then it should do the 450 channels of the B memory side, but I see that it
only pulls 400 (0-399) down. I do
see the B channels I have programmed so it is pulling those down. But I do
not see the memory banks on the B
side nor do I see in the last tab labeled D-Star, the D-Star repeater data.

The legend at the bottom center of the screen shows the memory count
incrementing as it reads the radio, when
it stops this is what is there:

[0]  Getting Bank information for memory 849

Not sure what is going on but it appears to stop there, but appears to be
trying to still read.

I am thinking that since it does not finish reading the B memory side it is
hung there.

Also if I go into a memory channel and change any parameters it no longer
works pushes the changes to the
radio. Used to be that you would change something in Chirp and you would
see it pushed out  to the radio.

I am wondering if since it cannot finish reading the B side memory it is
hung waiting and that is why I cannot
change the radio data from Chirp.