[chirp_users] Field names across different radios.

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Wed Dec 11 07:26:46 PST 2019

You can just copy and paste between Chirp tabs and upload to the other radio. Chirp will look after the radio's requirements.
If you use csv and a spreadsheet program, be aware that Microsoft Excel is known to corrupt the spreadsheet by making unwanted entries in some empty cells. Better to use Libre Office or Open Office.