[chirp_users] Patch for Bug #6381

Jim Allyn
Mon Dec 9 23:23:00 PST 2019

There is a command line program that works with many DMR radios, dmrconfig.  It will download from the radio to a text file you can edit with any text editor. Once you have the changes made in the text editor then you can transfer it back to the radio.   I have used it with Baofeng and Radioditty radios and it works well. I haven't tried it with my Anytone radio yet. Oh, and the problem with Baofeng DMR radios is ancient history.

https://github.com/sergev/dmrconfig/wiki