[chirp_users] Error message Arcshell r5

Tony Fuller
Wed Aug 21 07:01:39 PDT 2019

Hi Lisa,

Can you let us know what the error message says when you go to download? We can help better knowing that.

Also, when you say that you installed python, was that the "KK7DS Python runtime" from https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download?

Tony

Get Outlook for Android

________________________________
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> on behalf of Lisa Gladiola <lisagladiola88 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 1:36:02 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: [chirp_users] Error message Arcshell r5

Hi I have been trying to program some new frequencies into Arcshell r5 from 10.13 Sierra and am having some issues with error messages when I select download from radio.I am no techie .See no step by step directions on how to do this.was triumphant that I got my Mac to accept apps from anywhere. So if you have some advice I could use it. I downloaded python and chirp I get error message  when I select download from radio.Have RT cable.The salesman said it was compatible with Mac.Do you know?Thank you help would be appreciated.