[chirp_users] test

Jean-Paul Louis
Thu Apr 25 13:37:52 PDT 2019

Mark,
I have been using CHIRP since 2016 if my memory serves me right.
The cable I use to connect to the radios was bought from Baofengtech
when I bought my first BF-F8HP, and I just had to make sure that I was
using the right driver.
After that, even upgrading OS X did not break anything.

73 de Jean-Paul
N1JPL