[chirp_users] Adding a new frequency

Scott Raines
Tue Apr 23 14:34:14 PDT 2019

I just found out about the “Show Empty” tab too. I was wondering why I could not ADD any freqs to an existing list. All better now.
Scott

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Mike<mailto:mike.cajun at gmail.com>
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎April‎ ‎23‎, ‎2019 ‎12‎:‎14‎ ‎PM
To: benton at siletzbay.com<mailto:benton at siletzbay.com>
Cc: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com<mailto:chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>

You're right, Benton. "Show Empty" showed the whole 'spreadsheet'. Thank you for that.

Mike

On 2019-04-23 11:45, Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF wrote:

I'm guessing that, on your laptop, you would have needed to press the "show empty memories" button at the top of the spreadsheet.

I'm now using my desktop and I see what you mean. All the memory channels were downloaded from the radio and I can make changes/add repeaters now. On my laptop, the only things downloaded were 2 repeaters I'd tried to add without Chirp.

I think I'm off and running, now. I don't know why my laptop wasn't populated like my desktop was.

Or, like other spread-sheets, Chirp has a concept of 'tabs' and he's still on the original tab on his laptop and Chirp set up a second one when he d/l'd, whereas, on the desktop, it's on the first/only tab...

Benton 23apr19
--
NX7O
benton at siletzbay.com<mailto:benton at siletzbay.com>