[chirp_users] CHIRP ON LINUX, UNABLE TO FIND COM PORT FOR BAOFENG

KBD99603
Sat Apr 20 14:23:50 PDT 2019

Alright, after hours and hours of trying basically the same thing, I was finally able to connect my radio to chirp. Thanks for all the help, it was your suggestions that helped me search the internet further.
I had success by following directions on an Ask Ubuntu Thread. The link is below if you want to check it out:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/210177/serial-port-terminal-cannot-open-dev-ttys0-permission-denied

Thanks Again:)
KBD99603

Sent from ProtonMail mobile