[chirp_users] Direct connect from Pi to Yaesu FT-4 succeeds

Chuck Hast
Tue Apr 9 18:42:57 PDT 2019

Well it would not be the first time I (we, all of us who like to walk on
the wild side) I  have had to go out and
fight with software to make things work. I have Pi's all around the house,
WeeWx for the WX station, two of
them for DMR hot spots, two of them for Ubiquiti hotspot managers (I have
an older one that is no longer
supported on the latest version, that is the reason for two. That guy will
go to something on AREDN for linking
on either 2.4 or 5.6Ghz)  but right now it links my work vehicle to the
rest of the house, so I have a Pi to admin
it. The list goes on.... But I like what I see on the NanoPi products going
to get me something to start playing
with it.