[chirp_users] Chirp help

Jardy
Mon Apr 8 13:28:18 PDT 2019

You have given absolutely no information as to what the problem is so we can help you. What radio?  What issues?  What are you trying to do? Etc.   go to www.miklor.com for tutorials on radio programming.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.