[chirp_users] Programming Yaesu Radios using CHIRP

sam walton
Thu Apr 4 07:23:27 PDT 2019

I'm personally fascinated by your results. As far as I know there is no way to search this mailing list to filter for topics like this? Happy to be pointed to instructions.

Are there resources for learning how to integrate boards like the RPi with radios like my Baofeng? Or is this knowledge mostly around the Direwolf community?

thx, sam452