[chirp_users] FT70 fails to download

Dennis Carr
Wed Apr 3 22:33:00 PDT 2019

On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 22:20:07 -0700
Dan Clemmensen <danclemmensen at gmail.com> wrote:

> that's the device ID for a pl2303. the name of the module is
>   pl2303
>
> execute
>     lsmod
> to see if the module got loaded.

It's there:

dennisthetiger at goodfellow:~$ lsmod | grep pl2303
pl2303                 20480  0
usbserial              49152  1 pl2303
usbcore               253952  17
uvcvideo,usbhid,snd_usb_audio,usb_storage,ehci_hcd,cdc_acm,ohci_pci,
usbserial,xhci_pci,snd_usbmidi_lib,uas,ohci_hcd,pl2303,xhci_hcd,
ehci_pci

To wit, just started an update.  None of the updates contain anything
USB flavored. =/  About to test this out in my windows VM and see if I
get some success there; it'll at least tell me if there's something I'm
missing on the Linux side.

-Dennis

-Dennis