[chirp_users] USB

Jardy
Mon Sep 10 22:23:09 PDT 2018

Yes. Your cable probably shows as a Prolific cable , under Device Manager. It is probably built with a fake chip. Go to www.miklor.com and download driver 3.2.0.0. This driver will work, as newer drivers will disable the chip.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.