[chirp_users] newbie have baofeng uv-82 chirp tells me i have wrong model number tried different models so i dont get the baofeng tab lost

Christopher Knowles
Mon Sep 3 04:15:27 PDT 2018

The list of Baofeng models in the CHIRP software itself is limited.  Do
your homework.  The configuration of my UV-5RD+ is compatible with the
UV-5R.  The configuration of my BF-F9 V2+ is compatible with the
BF-F8-HP. And the configuration of the UV-82-HP is compatible with my
soon-to-be UV-XR.

On 9/3/2018 7:03 AM, TERRY Weaver wrote:

Christopher Allan Knowles, MPA
P.O. Box 4632
Vineyard Haven, MA  02568

http://www.tiac.net/~cknowles/