[chirp_users] # of Channels

mike-2007 at elp.rr.com
Sun Sep 2 16:13:33 PDT 2018

It gets even more complicated than this.  Just one example, I often visit Germany.  The band plan there is extremely limited, as is the whole 2m band.  The 2m band in Germany is from 144.000 to 146.000.  When you reserve space for CW, SSB, APRS, Digital, beacons, and satellite, there isn’t a whole lot of room for repeaters or FM-simplex.

Vy73 - Mike - KD5KC.

El Paso, Texas - DM61rt.

SOTA W5T-Texas Association Manager.

NA-SOTA info is at:   <http://na-sota.org/> http://na-sota.org/