[chirp_users] Wrong Kenwood radio, ID or unknown variant

Jim Unroe
Fri Oct 26 04:45:16 PDT 2018

Hi Gene,

I saw you posted to the chirp_users. What you need to do is log into
the CHIRP website and then click the "New Issue" tap and open an
issue. Include the "patch" file that you have been using. You could
probably also select Pavel as the Assignee. He is the active Kenwood
guru.

Thanks,
Jim