[chirp_users] Wouxun KG-UV3D

Pavel Milanes Costa
Tue Oct 23 12:57:22 PDT 2018

Hi to all. Chirp developer here.

Chirp introduced a development concept a while ago entitled "Aliasing or
radio clones" (search for it on the wiki) that is the perfect fit for
that, this was introduced while the baofeng clones spring...

This problem is the perfect fit for that solution.... a few physical
radios that behave as just one radio from the programming perspective
(chirp's perspective), as users we can say that all them are "clones" of
one "original" radio.

I will try to fix that oddity when I have some free time (buried with
work now)

Cheers, Pavel CO7WT.