[chirp_users] Wouxun KG-UV3D

Peter
Tue Oct 23 11:51:44 PDT 2018

Apologies for the formatting on that last reply.  Thunderbird was
defaulting to Western encoding, which was apparently not playing well
with the list software.  I've switched to Unicode and cleaned up the
extraneous "�" characters below.  If they show up again then I will
just leave well enough alone...