[chirp_users] Suggestion

Dennis Wage
Tue May 29 10:31:00 PDT 2018

​I must have explained it wrong or you're not getting what I was saying.
You're in part agreeing with me.

Simply put, if you import a totally empty csv file with all 127 locations
containing this:

Location Name Frequency Duplex Offset Tone rToneFreq cToneFreq DtcsCode
DtcsPolarity Mode TStep
0

67 67 23 NN FM 5
It will not change anything in of the fields in an existing chirp file.

I am saying I think it should.​ And I get that you can delete first but
it's just an extra step.

And, I am not complaining one bit. Chirp works perfectly and I even use
both types if cables cloned and original.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell