[chirp_users] Pofung UV5R

Jim Unroe
Sun May 20 06:08:34 PDT 2018

Sarge,

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 11:09 PM, Sarge ex 7thAF <0101.smd at gmail.com> wrote:
> It has been a year or so since I Chirpped this radio successfully. Now it
> seems to clone for download from radio but no freqs show up on the Chirp
> spreadsheet.What will fix this, Please ?
>  Sarge

Do you mean CHIRP shows all 128 memory rows with 0.00000 for the
frequency? Not sure how that could possibly happen.

Or do you really mean that not all 128 of the memory rows are showing
up? If this is the case, set the Memory Range: (upper left of the
spreadsheet style memory editor) to its full 0-127 range.