[chirp_users] Kenwood TM-D710GA Issues

Dennis Wage
Sun May 13 08:12:29 PDT 2018

Starting with the simple solution first. Click the down arrow on Port and
see if there is a different port.

I know with my Boafeng, if I plug the cable into a different USB port the
COM port changes also. And sometimes the old one will still be listed and I
have to manually move to the new port.

Try that first.

Dennis M. Wage

245 Corum Hill Road