[chirp_users] No Channels Found

onemorething at protonmail.com
Thu May 10 06:39:52 PDT 2018

Apparently one does not need to be logged in, because it worked perfectly fine when I didn't even have an account. After discovering that it no longer worked, I created an account and tested the link found in the debug log. It still does not work in chirp, and I don't see a way to log in to repeaterbook.com within chirp. I logged in within a browser, but that apparently is not enough.

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), encrypted email based in Switzerland.