[chirp_users] TSQL / CTCSS

John Wuest
Sat Mar 31 15:48:45 PDT 2018

Tone squelch can be useful in a repeater congested area, BUT only if the
repeater operator has set up the machine for it. That option is not up to
the repeater user.

ALSO - Someone commented that the transmit mode needs to be changed to Wide
Band. This is CORRECT information for ALL ham repeaters unless their
specific information states otherwise. The repeater (145.23 in Huntsville)
is a wide-band machine.