[chirp_users] Is repeaterbook import broken?

Nolan Darilek
Tue Mar 27 18:57:09 PDT 2018

Hmm, I must be doing something wrong. If I use the Query function,
select Repeaterbook, Political, TX, Travis County, 2M band, then click
OK, I only get back a single repeater, 145.1100. There should be around 10.

For performing proximity queries, what values are expected for Location
and Distance? If I enter my zip code and 100, again I only get a single
repeater, but it doesn't appear to be at all relevant to my location.
Not sure if the value geocodes, or if a specific format is expected.
Also not sure if the distance is KM, miles, meters, etc.

Thanks for helping me with this.