[chirp_users] TSQL / CTCSS

Dennis Wage
Sun Mar 25 08:25:10 PDT 2018

Location Name Frequency Duplex Offset Tone rToneFreq cToneFreq DtcsCode
DtcsPolarity Mode TStep
Here's what it was:
98 H AL 1 145.23 - 0.6 TSQL 186.2 186.2 23 NN NFM 5
This is what I changed it to:
98 H AL 1 145.23 - 0.6 Tone 186.2 186.2 23 NN NFM 5

Waiting for some chatter.

Dennis M. Wage

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031