[chirp_users] Help

Jesse Brown
Sat Mar 24 15:19:32 PDT 2018

did you install the Mac version of this?

CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers

Found here

https://www.silabs.com/products/development-tools/software/usb-to-uart-bridge-vcp-drivers <https://www.silabs.com/products/development-tools/software/usb-to-uart-bridge-vcp-drivers>

Won’t work without it.

Also a generic programming cable probably won’t work either. Need to make sure you have the correct Baofeng programming cable for that particular model.

Hope this helps

Jesse
KM4ZBZ