[chirp_users] iso usb problems

Glenn At Home
Thu Mar 22 21:20:11 PDT 2018

Have you tried:
Universal USB?
https://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/
They also have a link to the Yummi method which makes a multi-boot.
I've used it for years flawlessly.
HTH.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil" <pjevans3 at optusnet.com.au>
To: <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 6:19 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] iso usb problems

Hi All
I'm facing repeated problems creating a chirp usb system. I've checked
my download is correct. Burning is another story. Has anyone burned the
iso recently? I've been using Debian, but just now switched to latest
Mint. I have tried unetbootin, "Disks", and various other tools. I get
messages saying this is not a bootable disk.

How can I seriously validate the steps and accuracy of my burning
process?

Hopefully yours

Phil
VK4AJK