[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 111, Issue 14

Aubrey Turner
Thu Mar 22 17:30:29 PDT 2018

Not to be overly pedantic, but CSV is not a Microsoft-specific format.
CSV stands for "Comma Separated Value" and it's a very simple format.
Lots of software can handle it on all platforms. I can view them even on
my Android phone.

That said, most Windows systems are set up by default to open a CSV file
in Excel, but that doesn't really have bearing on the format itself.