[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 111, Issue 14

Trevor Holyoak
Thu Mar 22 14:35:19 PDT 2018

You're forgetting that this is a hobby - one that requires some
technical aptitude. And it's supposed to require that. That's why the
FCC even lets us (in the USA) have this hobby.

Most of the programming software is done by volunteers, free of charge.
The commercial programs don't have enough sales to warrant a lot of time
spent on them. If you don't like what's available, you are welcome to
create something better - that's what this hobby is all about. :)

- Trevor, AG7GX