[chirp_users] New Radio / Use

jwilkers
Fri Mar 9 16:49:18 PST 2018

What do you mean by dtmf alerts?  There is no dtmf paging function on this radio.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Gene Vincent <gene8348 at gmail.com> Date: 3/9/18  5:20 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com Subject: [chirp_users] New Radio / Use
Just got a new BTECH 5x3. It is my understanding that there is no other software available except CHIRP.
Is there anyway to adjust radio menu items with CHIRP?
Listing a few as examples: TX-RX display color, channel display mode (CH#,Freq,Name),
I don't see any way to set DTMF alerts, which is the main reason I bought this radio.
Thanks in advance.