[chirp_users] Global Skip/Other Fields with Menues

Jim Unroe
Fri Mar 9 15:26:46 PST 2018

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 5:10 PM, Gene Vincent <gene8348 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I accidentally got the "skIp" field to change all channels entered so far to
> skip.
> I don't know how I managed that. I also managed to get them all changed
> back. With my laptop, not realizing which key combination I hit.
>
> Can someone please tell me how to make the channels all skip or all narrow
> band, etc. using just that column?

To edit multiple common settings of multiple memories you use the
Memory Properties editor. To do this use click, ctrl-click,
shift-click and/or ctrl-A as need to highlight one or more of the
memory rows. Then either click the [Properties] button at the top of
the spreadsheet style memory editor or right-click a highlighted
memory row and choose "Properties". Then in the Memory Properties
editor you tick the box to the leif of the common parameters that you
want to change and then choose the desired setting(s). Once you have
everything edited that way you want, click the [OK] button to save the
changes or [Cancel] to abort the changes.