[chirp_users] More info to solve the Macbook 10.9.5/Yaesu ft2900 MARS expanded/valley enterprises cable "no joy"

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Wed Mar 7 22:25:39 PST 2018

Peter,

I have you a URL with troubleshooting info for MAC.

Try to access your radio and post the contents of the error log file, it's
the last line of that page.  It will give us a big help in helping you.

Thanks for your patience.

73

David N1EA