[chirp_users] Yaesu ft2900 no connection

RolyT
Wed Mar 7 10:56:41 PST 2018

Why doe’s Chirp have the Yaesu FT2900  listed as one that can be programmed. I purchased a lead with disc, the disc has programs for other radios but the one for Yaesu is in Chinese so hoped that Chirp would do the job.  It fails with the error—cannot  find header and since then after searching around at least 2 years ago people were having problems but looking through them no one seems to have an answer.
Am I doing something wrong, I have a Boafeng and that works fine.

---