[chirp_users] TYT DMR Radios

David Ranch
Fri Jun 8 13:46:02 PDT 2018

Btw, just to chime into this thread, I just became aware of this DMR
radio programming tool.  It seems somewhat like Chirp (except it's
Windows only) in the fact that it can program various different DMR radios:

http://n0gsg.com/contact-manager/

--
/DMR Contact Manager/ is a custom-designed software package designed for
use with Connect Systems CS700/CS701/CS750/CS800/CS801/CS800D radios, as

Contact Manager features direct connectivity to the Ham-Digital online
database. Worldwide call and user information is instantly available,
and directly importable into any codeplug. No more manual retyping of
contact information - - and for clubs supporting this radio,
incorporation of users into standardized codeplugs is now simple and
automated. Simply have your users register with Ham-Digital and let
Contact Manager update your organization's official codeplug. It's that
easy!
--

--David
KI6ZHD