[chirp_users] ICOM 2730A

Matthew Kerrigan mkerrigan90 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 08:31:45 PDT 2018

	Recently tried programming my Icom-2730a with Chirps latest build (July-7-2018). Im running chirp on my Mac with OSX High Sierra. I was able to read from the radio just fine, but when it came to the upload, the software would stall within the first 5 seconds. I would have to force quite chirp and hard shut down my mobile to exit everything. Im using the latest drivers with with my Prolific Chipset cable for MAC OSX. I later used a Windows machine running the same build of chirp and everything read and uploaded just fine. Any information on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated, I don’t always have access to a Windows machine regularly.

Thanks,

Matt