[chirp_users] MacOS - Chirp Windowing Misalignment

Jerry Weiss jsw at ieee.org
Tue Jul 17 19:19:52 PDT 2018

I have a problem with Chirp on MacOS, specifically 10.12 or 10.13 with
the most recent build or (much) older ones.  I have two separate Mac's,
one is my regular machine and the other is a test machine I just loaded
with the latest downloads for chirp and python today.

On both my mouse cursor doesn't track accurately with controls or cells
in the Chirp window.  The offset is vertical about 1 or 2 cells or
controls typically.   When this occurs I either see the bottom of the
screen is either truncated or has a black band at the bottom, equal to
the amount of offset.  If I resize the screen, the cursor alignment is
restored for a while, but it never lasts for more than a few actions.
No special mouse/cursor software installed.

Anyone seen this before?

Separate question - is there a way to search archives?

Thanks and regards,

Jerry - WB9MRI