[chirp_users] I had a driver, then I lost it. (Mac OS issue)

T.E. Klamberg Klamberg
Wed Jul 25 19:50:37 PDT 2018

I had installed the driver for a USB cable from Valley Enterprise for my Yaesu FT-60. Three installs and it (Mac) finally recognized the driver and cable. That was six months back.
I acquired another cable for my Yaesu FT-29 2m radio. I must have got an OS update (High Sierra OS, version 10.13.6) that I cannot call up the drivers for either one (it should be only one driver upgrade). I haven’t even got to the part of trying to get Chirp to frustrate me!
I know there are folks out there that have more computer smarts than I, especially when it comes to Mac. Anyone have any ideas, short of becoming a programmer?
Thanks.

Tip
N9MVX
Mascoutah, IL