[chirp_users] Having Trouble with Chirp and Windows 8

Tom Henderson
Sat Jul 21 04:32:25 PDT 2018

Since it worked with another radio, I'd focus on the connection between
the radio and cable. Is it seated well? anything keeping it from going
all the way in?

Have you been able to test the radio that won't work with someone else's PC?

Tom Henderson