[chirp_users] MacOS - Chirp Windowing Misalignment

Jerry Weiss
Thu Jul 19 17:04:30 PDT 2018

David and Charley - Thanks for the information.

I am (somewhat) glad to hear that the behavior is not exclusive to my
Mac's.  One is a Mini and the other Macbook Pro and only the latter had
the Prolific Drivers installed.

Full screen does work correctly but as I as copying/pasting between
applications, I kept resizing which leads to the pointer tracking
problem.  I wonder if the window size needs to be some integer multiple
or similar?

Regards,
Jerry - WB9MRI