[chirp_users] More communications problems

Bruce Warren
Wed Jul 11 07:44:34 PDT 2018

My problems continue.

I have a Yaesu VX-6R  and am using Chirp on a Mac.

My prior issue was an incompatibility between my operating system and the USB driver. I can now communicate and download from my radio to my computer. But, I cannot upload from the computer to the radio. When I try to upload, the process starts and I can see the blue progress bar. Then, the radio reports an "Error" and Chirp just sits there doing nothing.

I have tried downloading the one programmed frequency and then immediately uploading it, but get the error described above. I have also tried with data I enter directly into Chirp.

Any ideas?