[chirp_users] IC-92AD Band edge issues

Chuck Hast
Sat Jul 7 22:14:33 PDT 2018

I am still getting a lot of errors when I try to work with my IC-92AD. Has
this radio been
abandoned? Wenlock and I both have observed the same sort of errors, but we
are not
sure what needs to be done. If the radio is abandoned perhaps it should be
taken off of
the supported list.

If someone can give us some guidance as to where to poke we can try to do
as much as
possible. But at this point I for sure do not know much more than what
Wenlock has ob-
served it appears to be an issue with the

The present machine running Ubuntu Mate 18.04
CPU i7
Memory 16G

As I recall this was one of the first radios Chirp was aimed at. I know
that it is not spring
chicken but sure would like to see Chirp handle it like it used to.

--
Chirp + Editcp + MD380Tools on Linux
Celestial!!!