[chirp_users] IC-92AD funnies

Chuck Hast
Wed Jul 4 14:43:52 PDT 2018

I suspect that they are all rooted in the fact that it does not detect
those edges. Now how
to figure out how to fix it.  I tried to use a tool that I am learning to
use to work with Python.
It is called Thonny. It is and IDE, but appears that I still have a LOT to
learn before I can
even look into those things.

I wrote a little script to calculate the wave length of a laser diode, you
use a DYI spectrograph
using grating. The routine ask the number of lines per mm on the grate, the
distance from
the grate to the projection screen and the distance from Max0 (the laser
dot directly on the
screen) to Max1 (the dot that is offset from Max0 ). Given those bits of
data it will then calc-
ulate the wavelength of the laser in question. I am now trying to have it
go to a set of options
when it finishes, I am trying to figure out how to do it best. That is the
part that is giving me
issues, so I know I am far from being able to poke into Chirp, but if we
can get some people
who do know to poke and we do the testing for them that might take care of
it.