[chirp_users] Chirp began ten years ago today...

Chuck Hast
Wed Jul 4 11:49:29 PDT 2018

See Glenn Ervin's response above.

The issue as I understand it resides with Windows rather than Chirp. I have
had friends
who like Glenn use Orca, appears that it does what is needed. So I would
say that you
probably need to take it up with someone else. So if you are going to toss
rocks perhaps
it is with your OS rather than Chip.

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 1:40 PM Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF <nigel at ngunn.net>
wrote:

> It's never going to be accessable unless a blind user joins the
> development team to advise the requirements of blind access.
>

> On 04 July 2018 at 10:34 BobJ <rjustice004 at woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
> As far as I know, after ten years, Chirp is still not accessible by blind
> hams who must use screen-reading software.  If I am wrong about that,
> please let me know, otherwise, I'll withhold my praise until Chirp becomes
> accessible by blind hams.
>
> 73   Bob   AD8RJ

Chirp + Editcp + MD380Tools on Linux
Celestial!!!